Online and at the Conference Centre of the Estonian Academy of Security Sciences at 61 Kase Street 3-4 December 2020
The leading experts from Estonia and its neighbouring countries share the best lessons and practices gathered in the fields of internal security, healthcare and education in the changed conditions. Potential hazards of the global crisis on the internal security of individual states and the possible ways to go forward will be discussed. The conference will also focus on crisis and security – clearly, based on facts and without emotions.
Due to the global pandemic situation, the recommendation is to participate via the web conference.
• How did the crisis affect the general vision of security? What should we be prepared for in the future?
• How did we manage to maintain the state’s internal security during the crisis?
• How should we continue and what should be developed further?
• Does Estonia need a separate institution for crisis management?
• The experience gained and solutions found by the neighbouring countries during the crisis
• Remote learning – what can and cannot be taught remotely to ensure security?
• What are the conditions for ensuring good remote learning in the field of internal security?
• Are we ready for another crisis?
During the first day on 3 December, the conference will include presentations and panel discussions, while on 4 December there will be workshops.
The conference will be broadcasted online with simultaneous interpretation into Estonian and English. Conference attendance is free of
charge. A more detailed programme with information on presenters and registration will be updated here: www.sisekaitse.ee/en/conference2020